California Agent Assist MLS Packages
With our agent assistance packages, a professional California real estate agent will be assigned to assist you throughout your transaction. The broker will be available to help with pricing, review offers, direct you through the transaction process and make sure you are ready to close.
BASIC AGENT ASSIST
PREMIUM AGENT ASSIST
ULTIMATE AGENT ASSIST
What happens after I purchase a California Agent Assist listing package?
- You will receive an e-mail with instructions to set up your MLS listing.
- If you ordered a pre-print Fathom Realty® Sign or Lock-box, they will be shipped within 3 business days via FedEx.
- If you ordered a custom Fathom Realty® Sign, it will be shipped within 5 business days after the listing is activated.
- Once you complete the listing process, we will add your home to the Multiple Listing Service.
- You will have the opportunity to review your MLS listing for accuracy and make changes.
- Your Realtor.com® listing will be active within 24 hours.
- Listings on other websites may take an additional 2-7 days to be posted.
*The Local MLS doesn't allow the owner's contact information displayed on the Public MLS data. However, your contact info and showing instructions will be available to all Realtors®
HOME Seller Reports BUYERS REBATE BY STATE Client Support HOW IT WORKS Knowledge Base Buyer Reports Contact What We Do VIP Home Finder Investor Reports Pre-Qualify Now LIST IN CALIFORNIA Manage Listing Savings Calculator Real Estate Glossary Site Map Calculators LIST IN OREGON F.A.Qs Local Schools Mortgage Glossary LIST IN WASHINGTON Welcome HOME SEARCH About Us Testimonials Meet Our Agents Our Offices Our Listings SERVICES BY STATE JOIN OUR TEAM Real Estate Signage List My Property